Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First attempt


I always considered blogs to be a bit self indulgent, and rather narcissistic. I know there are humorous blogs that I've actually browsed briefly (for a laugh), like Thisiswhyyourefat or Regretsy, but most seemed like just simple rantings about whatever some Star Wars nerd didn't like about the latest Ewoks cartoon, or the tormented weepings of misunderstood adolescent emo boys and girls. I hope I'm just being cranky. I have friends that have blogged, and whenever they tell me to "read my blog" I politely assure them I'll check it out, but I never do. Maybe I'll be proven wrong by starting my own blog. Granted, it's due to being given an assignment to start it, but hey, it could be fun! Anyway, if anybody is still reading this, then I humbly appologize for being so selfish and making you read this much of my blather.

1 comment: